[CSJ] Five Takeaways from Lehigh Football’s 2019 Season-Opener Two Deep

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
News
Site Admin

[CSJ] Five Takeaways from Lehigh Football’s 2019 Season-Opener Two Deep

Post by News » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:59 pm

Five Takeaways from Lehigh Football’s 2019 Season-Opener Two Deep

Lehigh has just released their game notes for their 2019 Week 1 tilt against St. Francis (PA), and it’s our first look at Lehigh’s starting two deep. Here are my five takeaways from the list.

Read more:

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/f ... -two-deep/

ngineer

Re: [CSJ] Five Takeaways from Lehigh Football’s 2019 Season-Opener Two Deep

Post by ngineer » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:13 pm

I am optimistic about this season. Last year was a dumpster fire, and a lot due to attitude. With the HC"s condition fairly well known and the staff covering in conjunction with lack of leadership, especially on the O side of things, there was a sense of 'malaise' and a helplessness that seemed to permeate so much. This year's team seems to have been regenerized. Yes, we have some weaknesses in our lineup, but there is overall talent. With the profusion of youth, there will be mistakes, but from a physical talent prospective, I see a bright future. Realistically, I can see a winning season. A championship will require some breaks and some pleasant surprises we do not see in late August. Of course, luck comes to those who are prepared to recognize the opportunities when they arrive. GO LEHIGH!