[LFN] St. Francis (PA) at Lehigh 2019 Tailgate Report - How To Watch/Listen, Video Board, Tacos, And More

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
News
Site Admin

[LFN] St. Francis (PA) at Lehigh 2019 Tailgate Report - How To Watch/Listen, Video Board, Tacos, And More

Post by News » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:18 am

Welcome back to the Lehigh Tailgate Report, a free public service from your pals over at Lehigh Football Nation. The idea of the Lehigh Tailgate Report is to provide a fun report on what to expect at the game, or not at the game, for this week's upcoming game.

Read More:

https://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.c ... lgate.html

RichH

Re: [LFN] St. Francis (PA) at Lehigh 2019 Tailgate Report - How To Watch/Listen, Video Board, Tacos, And More

Post by RichH » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:15 am

Looking forward to the upgrades.
One minor quibble tho. No taco, no matter how tasty or free, can match a Greeker. :D . Not ever :!:
ngineer

Re: [LFN] St. Francis (PA) at Lehigh 2019 Tailgate Report - How To Watch/Listen, Video Board, Tacos, And More

Post by ngineer » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:36 pm

Looking forward to the improvements. I will be interested to see how the press fares in the new press box looking into the setting afternoon sun...Can't imagine it will help the tv cameras and quality of the picture unless they have good sunscreens of some type on the press box glass or over the cameras.

I hope the video board is large enough to be effective. I recall Colgate's was way undersized and was a pain to even look at surrounded by all the ads. Hopefully, the netting is taut enough to protect the screen from the footballs coming in its direction.

I have to miss the game due to a family commitment out of town, so is the game 'saved' on the PLN for a period of time so I can watch later? I don't have Service Electric to DVR.

Finally, I will take a good Greeker over a taco any day!!
van

Post by van » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:26 pm

pln usually archives the game, sometimes a day or two after