Bucknell

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
Mountain Hawk

Re: Bucknell

Post by Mountain Hawk » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:08 am

No Jimmys
No Joes
No X’s
No O’s

All 4 down to the coaches.

It’s a re-do.

ngineer

Post by ngineer » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:18 pm

I was there Saturday and I must say it was at the most dismal bright sun shiny day I have ever experienced. The football was putrid...by both teams! One would see the score of 10-7 going into the fourth quarter as a classic "defensive struggle", but it was offensive incompetence. How can a team in the eight game of the season commit 12 penalties??!!!! It's is either lack of coaching, or lack of focus and/or lackadaisical attitude. Of particular note was the profanity laced diatribe by some of the defensive players laying into the offense group in the fourth quarter. I am sure some of the families with young kids were pleased to hear all of that will look forward to exposing their children to Lehigh football, again...What a f***king debacle.
Also...do we have a "special teams coach" and/or kicking coach. I do not see anyone wearing that title on the roster
After watching Laughyette scare the bejesus out of Holy Cross, I cannot imagine another win this season with the type of performance we saw on Saturday. This is the sorriest state of Lehigh football since the 'desert years' of the mid-late 1960's..
DF2002

Post by DF2002 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:05 am

ngineer wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:18 pm I was there Saturday and I must say it was at the most dismal bright sun shiny day I have ever experienced. The football was putrid...by both teams! One would see the score of 10-7 going into the fourth quarter as a classic "defensive struggle", but it was offensive incompetence. How can a team in the eight game of the season commit 12 penalties??!!!! It's is either lack of coaching, or lack of focus and/or lackadaisical attitude. Of particular note was the profanity laced diatribe by some of the defensive players laying into the offense group in the fourth quarter. I am sure some of the families with young kids were pleased to hear all of that will look forward to exposing their children to Lehigh football, again...What a f***king debacle.
Also...do we have a "special teams coach" and/or kicking coach. I do not see anyone wearing that title on the roster
After watching Laughyette scare the bejesus out of Holy Cross, I cannot imagine another win this season with the type of performance we saw on Saturday. This is the sorriest state of Lehigh football since the 'desert years' of the mid-late 1960's..

An inter squad profanity laced diatribe is a sign of a serious culture problem. That starts at the top.

Clearly the problems extend far beyond the failure to execute on the field.

Put Gilmore down as possibly the worst to lead this University’s team.