Fordham

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
ngineer

Re: Fordham

Post by ngineer » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:51 pm

I thought the play calling against Fordham was much improved. DIdn't get to see Monmouth. But we kept mixing it up against Fordham and became more aggressive. A drop or two here and there, and the backs had some opportunities for big gainers with a bit better field of vision. Georgetown beat the Rams in a close one that could have gone either way. If feel we can be in all our games from here on in, offensively. More concerned about the D. Very young secondary needs help from upfront pressure on QB.

Go Lehigh!

LUHawker

Post by LUHawker » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:07 pm

So I razzed Chuck pretty good about his prediction of Lehigh scoring 34 points this weekend. Shockingly, he was spot on, so kudos on his correct prediction. There was no evidence of Lehigh's offense in prior weeks, so this was either a big coming out party or a huge anomaly. I hope it's the start of a trend and not a function of Fordham's Swiss cheese defense.
dhtashjian

Post by dhtashjian » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:17 pm

I was watched the game on ESPN+. I agree, the play calling was good, but it was a mistake not to go for it on 4th down, twice. Lehigh had a much better chance to get the first down then to stop Fordham's offence.