[CSJ] Quietly, Dominick Bragalone's Offseason Work Hoping To Pay Off For Record-Breaking 2018

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
News
Site Admin

[CSJ] Quietly, Dominick Bragalone's Offseason Work Hoping To Pay Off For Record-Breaking 2018

Post by News » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:47 am

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/q ... king-2018/

There he was on the sidelines of practice, Walter Payton award nominee and unquestioned feature back of the Mountain Hawks, senior RB Dominick Bragalone, on one knee.

Understandably, he was not on the field as much for practice with the Lehigh offense or Lehigh special teams.  That's because head coach Andy Coen needs his legs for the regular season, where he'll hopefully be bowling over defenders from Villanova, Navy, Patriot League foes, and, on opening weekend, St. Francis (PA).

But it was clear that he wanted nothing more than to be out there on that field.

"It's tough," he told me after practice last week.  "When you come out here, you really just want to get after it.  You love football, you want to get in as many reps as you can, and I know the coaches are just being smart with my reps.  However many reps they want to give me I'll take."