Navy game

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
justanotherdad

Re: Navy game

Post by justanotherdad » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:23 am

Now you know who I am and now that my son is gone from the program- it was an injustice to my son that he was not named captain- 4 year letterman in which his class only had 6- and 2 time 2nd team all patriot league

I know a lot about what was going on- and it doesn't look good!!!!!

RichH

Post by RichH » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:12 am

Welcome back OO.

OK fellas enough now with paternal complaining. Back to football. Lets keep the conversation to football. Conversation will not be censored but lets not push the limits. Personal attacks and interncine battles among posters will not be part of this board.
LU808

Post by LU808 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:46 am

You bickering parents are ruining this Board.

Guys- it's a game!
LUFAN

Post by LUFAN » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:42 pm

justanotherdad wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:23 am Now you know who I am and now that my son is gone from the program- it was an injustice to my son that he was not named captain- 4 year letterman in which his class only had 6- and 2 time 2nd team all patriot league

Your son and 300 other ex-Lehigh football players have those credentials without being captain. Your son had a great career. Move on!
QBdad

Post by QBdad » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:47 am

justanotherdad wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:23 am Now you know who I am and now that my son is gone from the program- it was an injustice to my son that he was not named captain- 4 year letterman in which his class only had 6- and 2 time 2nd team all patriot league

Welcome Back OO. You proved my point exactly. You were a parent on here going by "Objective Observer"? Were you really an objective observer? LMAO. So you were going on the forum anonymously while your son played here and running your mouth. Now that he's graduated you come back on here to reveal who you are? LOL. Also, for the record I never threatened you either. I simply asked to meet with you in person to talk about your strong opinions about the QB, just as I have done with the other anonymous posters. Your son was a stud and he should have been a captain...I agree. I wish him the best, he is a good kid.

Rich and LU808 - I agree with you guys. This forum should be about Lehigh football as a whole. It should not be a place to bash individual players. I am signing off; however, if someone in the future feels the need to get on the forum and talk crap about the QB or any of the players directly, I will be back. Thanks. Go Lehigh!!!!!!!!!!!!
LU808

Post by LU808 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:07 pm

QBDAD

"if someone in the future feels the need to get on the forum and talk crap about the QB or any of the players directly, I will be back".

Try letting it go....it accomplishes nothing and ruins this Board. If someone wants to behave poorly let that be a reflection on them....try not engaging at all.
CHIP72

Post by CHIP72 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:23 pm

TMH wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:14 pm Florence apparently scared a lot of people awy from this game. I circled the stadium three times and found just a few brown shirt. Even Navy fans did't show up as the stadium seemed half empty even with 30 K tickets sold.
From the Navy point of view they aren't going to get excited to play DI-AA/FCS teams. That probably was the biggest factor, with Hurricane Florence playing a small role. I will say the in-stadium crowd for the Lehigh game was probably a little larger than it was for the 2016 AAC Championship Game (Temple/Navy).

There were a few Lehigh fans sitting in the upper level on the east side; a handful of them were sitting a few rows in front of me. Ironically relative to some of the other comments in this thread, I sat directly behind and talked a bit with Brad Mayes' cousin during the game.