All About Andy

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
jimk72

Re: All About Andy

Post by jimk72 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:52 am

Nothing will be lost if Andy coaches the last game. The best outcome for all at this point would be for Andy to announce his retirement or resignation this week or just after the game. Then everyone involved can move on from this dumpster fire, hopefully in a positive direction. Would not surprise me if that's been the plan for a while.

if not, and Andy is retained, then I too will question the administration's commitment to a very expensive program.

mookie

Post by mookie » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Coaches get canned every day and life goes on. Bengals cut their defensive coordinator loose today after the Saints put up 51 and he was there less than a year. Lehigh's defensive coordinator should have been shown the door after the Princeton debacle.
Lehigh74

Post by Lehigh74 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 pm

I to think Andy is a nice guy. However, the fact that he is on the cusp of becoming the all time winningest football coach in Lehigh history is a joke. He took over a team that was consistently top 20 and turned it into a laughingstock. It is way past time for him to go. He should have been fired after the game at Yankee Stadium. Hopefully, he only has one more game. I’d happily endure a loss to the Pards, if that’s what it takes to show Andy the door.
lfnadmin

Post by lfnadmin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Lehigh74 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 pm I to think Andy is a nice guy. However, the fact that he is on the cusp of becoming the all time winningest football coach in Lehigh history is a joke. He took over a team that was consistently top 20 and turned it into a laughingstock. It is way past time for him to go. He should have been fired after the game at Yankee Stadium. Hopefully, he only has one more game. I’d happily endure a loss to the Pards, if that’s what it takes to show Andy the door.
Plenty of seats available at Lafayette if you'd like to become a season-ticket holder.
Shadow1

Post by Shadow1 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:33 am

The system that produced this sorry state is indecisive, superannuated, and muddled as they are mired in their thinking about “values, superior ethics, fairnesss, contrition for sins real and imagined, and other gobbledygook”. At the very top, the term oblivious is reasonably accurate.
Ultimate responsibility is that of the department head.