Tom Gilmore.

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
ngineer

Re: Tom Gilmore.

Post by ngineer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:26 pm

I am cautiously optimistic about next year and agree that other than UCD and 'gate all other games are winnable. UCD could be ugly based upon the Aggies success this year, though I don't know if they lose a lot from this year's team that took Eastern Washington to the wire. Gate loses a fair amount, too, but I think they have some very good depth that should translate into being considered the favorite.

TMH

Post by TMH » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:39 pm

The Aggies will be very touch. Their strength is on offense and the vast majority of their skill players (except their top receiver) are back. Defensively they lose a few key players but seem to be very deep.
lfnadmin

Post by lfnadmin » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:24 pm

TMH wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:39 pm The Aggies will be very touch. Their strength is on offense and the vast majority of their skill players (except their top receiver) are back. Defensively they lose a few key players but seem to be very deep.
They are losing a possible NFL draftee at WR in Keelan Doss. Their young QB is very strong and has a lot of experience, but losing a world-class WR can hurt real bad. We know better than most.