2018-2019 schedule....

Young team returns in 2018-2019 with tons of promise. Can they get back to the NCAA Tournament?
Lehigh65
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 schedule....

Post by Lehigh65 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:10 am

Heading down the road to MOUNT SAINT MARY'S... Sat., Dec. 8th


CHIP72
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 schedule....

Post by CHIP72 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:34 am

CHIP72 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:57 pm
Five additional games, including four Patriot League games, now have set dates:

12/08 (Sat): at Mount St. Mary's
01/16 (Wed): vs American
01/23 (Wed): at Navy
02/09 (Sat): vs Navy
02/27 (Wed): at American

I'd guess the full Patriot League schedule will be released soon.
The dates for the two Loyola (MD) games have been announced:

01/06 (Sun): vs Loyola (MD)
03/02 (Sat): at Loyola (MD)

https://loyolagreyhounds.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball
Lehigh65
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 schedule....

Post by Lehigh65 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:30 pm

Apparently, we kickoff Miami's D1 Schedule with a game slated to be played on Friday, Nov. 9.
CHIP72
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 schedule....

Post by CHIP72 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:15 pm

The full or near-full Lehigh basketball was posted on the Lehigh Athletics website earlier today:

https://lehighsports.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=439

I think Lehigh will probably add one more game against a Division III opponent; my bet is that game will probably be played sometime between Tuesday 12/18 and Thursday 12/20.
CHIP72
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 schedule....

Post by CHIP72 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:22 pm

I personally will probably, or at least possibly, attend the following games:

11/16 (Fri): vs Princeton (good chance I'll be visiting family in the Lehigh Valley that weekend)
12/08 (Sat): at Mount St. Mary's (a relatively easy trip from the DC area on a weekend)
02/27 (Wed): at American (easy 6 mile drive for me even on a weeknight)

There's an outside chance I may attend the Saturday 3/2 game at Loyola, but I was tentatively targeting that weekend for a family visit and most likely will pass on the game. (I'm not even considering the game at Navy because going to Annapolis from DC proper on a weeknight is a pain and not that short of a trip.) Also, I was originally hoping to get to the Saturday 12/22 game vs St. Francis (PA) as part of my Christmas family visit, but the 12 PM start time almost definitely will not work for me (probably will be traveling to the Lehigh Valley that day and 12 PM is too early for me to get to the game).
Lu15
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:36 am
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 schedule....

Post by Lu15 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:31 pm

CHIP72 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:22 pm
I personally will probably, or at least possibly, attend the following games:

11/16 (Fri): vs Princeton (good chance I'll be visiting family in the Lehigh Valley that weekend)
12/08 (Sat): at Mount St. Mary's (a relatively easy trip from the DC area on a weekend)
02/27 (Wed): at American (easy 6 mile drive for me even on a weeknight)

There's an outside chance I may attend the Saturday 3/2 game at Loyola, but I was tentatively targeting that weekend for a family visit and most likely will pass on the game. (I'm not even considering the game at Navy because going to Annapolis from DC proper on a weeknight is a pain and not that short of a trip.) Also, I was originally hoping to get to the Saturday 12/22 game vs St. Francis (PA) as part of my Christmas family visit, but the 12 PM start time almost definitely will not work for me (probably will be traveling to the Lehigh Valley that day and 12 PM is too early for me to get to the game).
Chip, does your fam visit to the LV include the Pards game in Easton?
CHIP72
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 schedule....

Post by CHIP72 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:00 pm

Lu15 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:31 pm
CHIP72 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:22 pm
I personally will probably, or at least possibly, attend the following games:

11/16 (Fri): vs Princeton (good chance I'll be visiting family in the Lehigh Valley that weekend)
12/08 (Sat): at Mount St. Mary's (a relatively easy trip from the DC area on a weekend)
02/27 (Wed): at American (easy 6 mile drive for me even on a weeknight)

There's an outside chance I may attend the Saturday 3/2 game at Loyola, but I was tentatively targeting that weekend for a family visit and most likely will pass on the game. (I'm not even considering the game at Navy because going to Annapolis from DC proper on a weeknight is a pain and not that short of a trip.) Also, I was originally hoping to get to the Saturday 12/22 game vs St. Francis (PA) as part of my Christmas family visit, but the 12 PM start time almost definitely will not work for me (probably will be traveling to the Lehigh Valley that day and 12 PM is too early for me to get to the game).
Chip, does your fam visit to the LV include the Pards game in Easton?
If I visit the family the weekend before Thanksgiving, I will try to attend Lehigh/Lafayette 154, yes.
Bison_137
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:53 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 schedule....

Post by Bison_137 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:47 am

CHIP72 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:15 pm
The full or near-full Lehigh basketball was posted on the Lehigh Athletics website earlier today:

https://lehighsports.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=439

I think Lehigh will probably add one more game against a Division III opponent; my bet is that game will probably be played sometime between Tuesday 12/18 and Thursday 12/20.

It appears that there is not room for another game. Unless they are in an official multi-team event - and it doesn't appear that they are - the max number of OOC games is 11.
CHIP72
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Contact:

Re: 2018-2019 schedule....

Post by CHIP72 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 am

Bison_137 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:47 am
CHIP72 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:15 pm
The full or near-full Lehigh basketball was posted on the Lehigh Athletics website earlier today:

https://lehighsports.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=439

I think Lehigh will probably add one more game against a Division III opponent; my bet is that game will probably be played sometime between Tuesday 12/18 and Thursday 12/20.
It appears that there is not room for another game. Unless they are in an official multi-team event - and it doesn't appear that they are - the max number of OOC games is 11.
It looks like you are right, though the restriction technically-speaking is actually 29 total games excluding any postseason tournaments if a team doesn't play in an exempt in-season tournament (functionally similar to what you are saying, but not based on the number of PL games or teams, or the number of conference games or teams in any conference, in a given year).
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest