Game 3: Marist

Young team returns in 2018-2019 with tons of promise. Can they get back to the NCAA Tournament?
Travis23

Re: Game 3: Marist

Post by Travis23 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Totally agree with you 65. Sat right across from bench. Everyone was engaged. Very positive energy. Lynch was showing ton of emotion on bench cheering and getting into the game. Good to see. Glad we picked up that win last night. Great defensive effort late. A few guys stood out to me.

Cohen. It’s going to be important he stays healthy for one and out of foul trouble. Different team when he’s out of game

J Wilson. Kid is very athletic and long. I like his play. Had a few good defensive stops when he played.

Kyle. Kyle really played a good game for us last night. His leadership and calm cool cat approach is going to be key for us this year. He needs to be vocal. Love when he attaches the basket and takes his man off the dribble.

Big game fri. Late start. I’ll be there. My wife won’t let me take the little one tho. Said way to late. Hahaha.

Lehigh65

Re: Game 3: Marist

Post by Lehigh65 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Trav, its funny you should mention your little one. Oddly enough, its my 2 gtandson that'll keep this Grandpa away from the Princeton game. Look foreard to everyone's report. GO HAWKS!