Class act

We ain't rebuilding anymore. But we need a little more to take the next step.
ngineer

Class act

Post by ngineer » Sun May 03, 2020 9:47 pm

Hopefully, you have seen the article on the Troyan family chronicling their careers here at Lehigh. I received a very nice hand written note from one of the team players thanking me for my support of WBB at Lehigh. Obviously, I know the players are given lists of supporters to write thank you notes to, but you could tell from the note is was genuine and not just a simple "thank you for your support". Sue and Fran are class people and we are very fortunate to have their leadership.

RichH

Re: Class act

Post by RichH » Tue May 05, 2020 9:10 pm

ngineer wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:47 pm Hopefully, you have seen the article on the Troyan family chronicling their careers here at Lehigh. I received a very nice hand written note from one of the team players thanking me for my support of WBB at Lehigh. Obviously, I know the players are given lists of supporters to write thank you notes to, but you could tell from the note is was genuine and not just a simple "thank you for your support". Sue and Fran are class people and we are very fortunate to have their leadership.
+1