Penn State Dual ...

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
D3 for LU

Re: Penn State Dual ...

Post by D3 for LU » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:21 pm

No need to doubt the Mook-ster's allegiance. ;)
He's really a downright uber B&W wrestling fan who WANTS to see the program get to another level.
... he just a bit impatient w/the progress (using the nits & Big Reds as measuring standards), dats all.
D3

Sir, a pint of you finest ale, please!
Never argue with an idiot... he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
jdalu75

Post by jdalu75 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:37 pm

Sorry, I can't agree. The easiest thing in the world is to point fingers and complain. Every company in the world tells its employees not to bring up problems but to bring up solutions. I think every fan who reads this forum, and certainly the coaching staff and the administration, knows what the program's problems and limitations are. Tossing darts doesn't help anything. If anyone's got some realistic suggestions (note: most of them begin with money) then I'm more than willing to listen. But chronically posting negative comments helps nothing. One thing I miss about this forum is the inability to block messages from worthless posters.
D3 for LU

Post by D3 for LU » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:46 pm

I, for one, do not agree w/ his methods... but he's entitle to his opinion.
You do know who this individual is, no? :P
(one of his MANY monikers @ WR.com was b_s, t-wh/h-i-b, Uncle Buck, yada,yada, yada...)
D3
Sir, a pint of you finest ale, please!
Never argue with an idiot... he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
ngineer

Post by ngineer » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:00 am

jdalu75 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:16 am The release reports that there are 5619 fixed seats in Stabler these days. Once they add some VIP chairs on the floor and count the teams, coaches, officials, and concessions workers, they'll get close to 6000.
aren't they going to allow the students to sit on the floor as they have in the past? That would seem to get it around 6,000.