Lehigh virtual graduation

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Asa Packer

Re: Lehigh virtual graduation

Post by Asa Packer » Sun May 17, 2020 11:55 pm

"In the virtual ceremony, there were two photos of wrestlers shown. Pretty sure one was Kutler, but I'm not sure of the other. Did he have a sparse moustache at some point? Who else might it have been?"

Pomrinca is first to come to mind, but he's noticeable (red head). So, maybe Kent Lane, Gallick?

gimpeltf

Post by gimpeltf » Mon May 18, 2020 2:10 am

Asa Packer wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:55 pm "In the virtual ceremony, there were two photos of wrestlers shown. Pretty sure one was Kutler, but I'm not sure of the other. Did he have a sparse moustache at some point? Who else might it have been?"

Pomrinca is first to come to mind, but he's noticeable (red head). So, maybe Kent Lane, Gallick?
I'll rule out Paetzell here! :D
LU808

Post by LU808 » Mon May 18, 2020 1:57 pm

mookie wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:58 pm We are seriously overinvested in higher education. Wish your daughter well but reading stories of underemployed
college graduates with massive debt, more will start rejecting the mantra that everyone should go to
college.
We need to stop paying University President's and Professors irrational salaries.
End subsidizing student debt load that removes the penalty for poor degree choices.
Inject some real world thinking into Degree and College selection by students and parents.
I suspect many of the parents encourage irrational choices so they can brag about little Johnny
and Janie getting into "XYZ" University. That is just bad parenting.
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Tue May 19, 2020 9:06 pm

Jordan Wood has occasionally sported a classic, neat stache