Recruits-2022

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
drd5748

Re: Recruits-2022

Post by drd5748 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:54 pm

>>>We all have our own personal agendas........I get that is yours, you've said it many times in many different ways........I respect it, I just don't agree with it. These guys (and their parents in turn) aren't wrestling for Dark Knights or Southern Lehigh anymore, they are getting paid (in a way) to wrestle for Lehigh University. The wrestling team makes money/survives thru fan and booster support.
In 2022 fans expect general knowledge concerning the program, .....

.... I'm passionate, you're passionate but neither of our opinions amount to a hill of beans on this. I get that you don't care about HIPAA like Lehigh U. does, since they're bound by the law to honor it. It's not my agenda, and the coaches are instructed by contract to enforce it. Capeesh?
.... I hate semi-automatic weapons but our country seems stuck with those, too

Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:08 pm

Zero to do with HIPAA in the way i wrote and phrased what the coaches could say and there is no way they are “contracted” to not respond in possible ways I outlined….Just an imaginary righteous sounding smoke screen you (Lehigh? Coaching Staff?) choose to hide behind when this comes up…..none of how I phrased the ways they could respond even comes close to borderline regarding HIPAA rights, what legal person would pretend it would?….

and on this forum it surely is your agenda because you’re the one selling it , whether “for Lehigh” or for yourself......obviously they can choose to tell or not tell whatever they want, just as I can choose to completely disagree with the way they handle it, but spare me HIPAA concerns….capeesh?
legger

Post by legger » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:02 am

**** Why don't you two just stop it? No one here wants to be part of your personal feud.
jdalu75

Post by jdalu75 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:04 am

legger wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:02 am **** Why don't you two just stop it? No one here wants to be part of your personal feud.
Agreed. Get a room, or set up a cage match, or something.
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:32 am

Geez and I thought this was a pretty mild well thought out discussion and point counter point.....

again it would not have come up except out of nowhere he chooses to comment on something I said 6 days ago and everyone else commented on in between and there were like 5 topics in between.....sorry not a whipping boy for anyone's games.....and if you guys would choose to question him on some of his ridiculous statements instead of falling in line like good ole soldiers then maybe it wouldn't always come down to him versus me, but you choose to pretend it all makes sense.....no, no it doesn't.......
mh1

Post by mh1 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:58 pm

With Reinsel in the lineup in Hershey, Brookville might have pulled out another squeaker in Round 2

Check that my mistake, he did wrestle and won.
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:30 pm

>>>and if you guys would choose to question him on some of his ridiculous statements instead of falling in line like good ole soldiers then maybe it wouldn't always come down to him versus me, but you choose to pretend it all makes sense.....no, no it doesn't.......

Dear Figment of your own imaginatioon:
...So you get to decide what side people should come down on?? That's exaggerated self-esteem, no?
..."Those soldiers" know I speak to the coaches, regularly. when's the last time you've have a private conversation with ANY of them? Where you might learn something? Ever?
...what's the last meaningful contribution you''ve made to the wrestling program?
...you know no more than the next fan online - and a lot less than a dozen fans I personally. at minimum
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:05 pm

Hah, your funny, and you probably don’t even realize it…… i feel like you’ve been drinking today before you started posting…. Put away your keyboard and take a nap….
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:27 pm

>>Hah, your funny, and you probably don’t even realize it…… i feel like you’ve been drinking today before you started posting…. Put away your keyboard and take a nap….

... Classy, 'Clueless': but they don't offer cots in Grace Hall at 7:05 pm when the meet was starting -- when you made yet another idle post. Is there a reason you refused to answer of the questions which would expose you for what you are -- an incessant online poster from afar who is unable/unwilling to get to know the coaches or wrestlers whom you so often anal-yze?

... Post-meet I spoke to Brad Dillon, Steve Lomangino, Jordan Wood, Eric Hess, Jaret Lane (& brother Kent, who's working with John Hughes in construction) and Brandon Paetzell (yes, he's definitely hoping to return if all the paperwork goes as hoped). It's incredible what we can all learn actually listening to people vs just talking about them.
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:36 am

Once again no to all this fan boy nonsense….. some of us actually do have a life, a family, and commitments….you can fan boy gossip behind the scenes, keep your “priviliged information” that scrapes your nose when others find out about it….. but in the end it all is laid bare in 10 matches over approx 1/2-2 hours…..and it looks no different from Buffalo or the stands (although it is much more fun to be there)…..i don’t need to gossip about Parker’s salary or Lane’s job to review the talent and the effort on the mat, all the rest is just white noise….the coaches choosing to hide behind a wall of secrecy will never hide the quality of the product being put on the mat….just as you chattering non stop fluff, gossip and history won’t change the product on the mat either….

The product on the mat has lost 3 straight in EIWA, what did they say last nite on the broadcast? First time since 1990? They’ve lost to Penn, Army and Princeton in consecutive duals…how many losses combined do they have against those teams in the last 10 years? So fan boy away, but from your seat in Grace or my seat up in Buffalo the results look the exact same….