EIWAs

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
legger

EIWAs

Post by legger » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:38 pm

**** This will be the last EIWAs as we know it. Who is planning on going? I am planning to go, if my son can get off, (I may go anyway) and just stay a few extra days to spend time with him. I am sure the Ivys will be coming fully loaded (especially Cornell) to prove they can beat us one last time. Likewise I hope Lehigh will be equally motivated to show all the Ivys, (especially Cornell), that good riddance, on your leaving, we don't need you and just beat you, both in the dual and now at the Last EIWAs.

Anyway, I think it will be a good thing for all of us posters to plan a get together, for this "special" EIWAS. D3, JDA, Mookie, Oracle, Spladle, Red Blades, Martin, Florida Guy, Lu Alum, Dad, Mountain Hawk, RichB3, ngineer, George P, Whiz Wit, JAD and any others I may have missed. First who plans to be there? Second are you interested?

Richb-3

Re: EIWAs

Post by Richb-3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:09 pm

I will be there and at both Lehigh WC functions (Jack Ass Brewery between sessions 1+2, and after 4 at the pine barn.

I am hoping Lehigh and the academies can give Cornell the same type of bon voyage PaSU received when departing in 1974. Nits were celebrating winning immediately after the HWT semi. Then the consi semis started. Navy won by about 15. We might have beaten the Blue + White, had the other Blue + White (yale) not been upset by CGetty.
George Porgie

Post by George Porgie » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:53 pm

legger wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:38 pm **** This will be the last EIWAs as we know it. Who is planning on going? I am planning to go, if my son can get off, (I may go anyway) and just stay a few extra days to spend time with him. I am sure the Ivys will be coming fully loaded (especially Cornell) to prove they can beat us one last time. Likewise I hope Lehigh will be equally motivated to show all the Ivys, (especially Cornell), that good riddance, on your leaving, we don't need you and just beat you, both in the dual and now at the Last EIWAs.

Anyway, I think it will be a good thing for all of us posters to plan a get together, for this "special" EIWAS. D3, JDA, Mookie, Oracle, Spladle, Red Blades, Martin, Florida Guy, Lu Alum, Dad, Mountain Hawk, RichB3, ngineer, George P, Whiz Wit, JAD and any others I may have missed. First who plans to be there? Second are you interested?
I'm in.
JAD77

Post by JAD77 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:35 am

Richb-3 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:09 pm I will be there and at both Lehigh WC functions (Jack Ass Brewery between sessions 1+2, and after 4 at the pine barn.

I am hoping Lehigh and the academies can give Cornell the same type of bon voyage PaSU received when departing in 1974. Nits were celebrating winning immediately after the HWT semi. Then the consi semis started. Navy won by about 15. We might have beaten the Blue + White, had the other Blue + White (yale) not been upset by CGetty.
I’ll be there with a friend. I’m up for meeting.
I vote that the Friday afternoon at Jack-Ass Brewery is a good place/time to meet.The Lehigh Wrestling Club is having a get-together, but anyone can show up at the Brewery. Should be a lot of Lehigh fans there.
1/2NELSON

Post by 1/2NELSON » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:12 pm

legger wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:38 pm **** This will be the last EIWAs as we know it. Who is planning on going? I am planning to go, if my son can get off, (I may go anyway) and just stay a few extra days to spend time with him. I am sure the Ivys will be coming fully loaded (especially Cornell) to prove they can beat us one last time. Likewise I hope Lehigh will be equally motivated to show all the Ivys, (especially Cornell), that good riddance, on your leaving, we don't need you and just beat you, both in the dual and now at the Last EIWAs.

WTF legger,..ya think I'm not GOOD company, demented, and can't keep the freakin' car on the road! :lol:
legger

Post by legger » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:39 pm

1/2NELSON wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:12 pm

WTF legger,..ya think I'm not GOOD company, demented, and can't keep the freakin' car on the road! :lol:
**** By all means 1/2, I think you know I was not being in any way pointed. I wholly look forward to meeting you. I am already friends with a number of posters, from previous EIWAs and get togethers. I look forward to meeting you and potentially seeing my good friends D3, JDA, Oracle, Mookie as well as Red Blades and Seawolf from Cornell. Wrestling should be the great uniter.
Asa Packer

Post by Asa Packer » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:52 pm

I'm out, but there in spirit. Enjoyed last EIWAs in Bucknell. But alas, back issues precludes sitting in stands for 10 or 12 hours over 2 days.
martinsilvestri

Post by martinsilvestri » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:08 pm

I will be at the EIWAs. I can definitely stop by at the brewery and I think that sounds great. May have my son with me, working out some logistics still but I'll be able to pop in at least briefly.
legger

Post by legger » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:17 am

**** I found out my son Jake will not be able to attend the EIWAs, as he cannot get off of work, but I Will be there. I am looking forward to hooking up with some of my wrestling buddies. As suggested the get together at the Jack Ass Tavern sounds like a good time. Cannot wait.
legger

Post by legger » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:34 am

**** Question: Regarding seating at the EIWAs: for $10.00 more you can get reserved seating for the 3rd and 4th sessions. The Options are E,F, P and O. Does Lehigh have a section? Which sections are the Forum Posters going to be sitting in? Thanks in advance.