Colgate

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
van

Re: Colgate

Post by van » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:56 am

as to WRs, hope Jorge is back after bye week, not sure what his injury was, same for Bibbens, Mickens was hightly touted out of HS and has good size, not enough experience to comment, agree on Dambach (he catches everything thrown at him) maybe go with some 2 TE sets or 2 RB sets to change things up

LUFAN

Post by LUFAN » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:04 pm

datruph wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:20 am Once again LUFAN chimes in with negativity. He's the guy on the block that rolls the blinds down and turns off the lights at 7pm with both cars parked out front on Halloween night and doesn't answer the door. The same guy who doesnt put up one light for Christmas and doesnt tip his garbage man or mailman at Christmas. He obviously has sticks in the fire and has a miserable life!!! That put aside the TEAM looked great. Good football and as I said before, just give it time. The defense is really doing well and I can see why they dominated the spring. Against competition at our level they are going to do well. The truth is, we are just not on Villanovas level yet. The offense has showed signs of life and I think they just need time together. Monaco has made big-time throws, decisions and taken a beating. He alluded to that in a nice way in his post game interview. I do hope another receiver steps up with Burbage hurt. Dambach looks very good along with Schneider Allen and Hill. The o-line with Fournier, Passerelli, Gurth and Fest seem to be coming around. On d, Woetzel,Haffner are very good with Morrow and Davis. They placed an under-sized nose in number 69 that seemed to be very active. It's nice to see dececnt football played on both sides. Admin needs to block LUFAN from posting because everytime he does, we all get a little dumber...Keep up the work guys and when you win the Patriot league I'm sure Mr Miserable(LUFAN) will say the cheerleaders were ugly or something negative.
Da-Lusional is back at it. Block LUFAN for congratulating the defense and pointing out it was a great road win, but it needs perspective?? OC called his best game?? You are crazy.

Crystal clear you have much more at stake with Lehigh Football than I do. Perhaps even a connection to the QB??

By the way ”every time” is two words...maybe you are getting dumber.
LU808

Post by LU808 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:13 pm

Please - stop the food fight!
datruph

Post by datruph » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:43 pm

im good... im so looking forward to this 3 game run. its nice to be viable again. i do think we have a great chance because our defense is playing well. i do think special teams is a concern...all around. punting, kicking, and especially the return game. dimichele i think is the special teams coach and is very up beat. hes a yeller and i just hope we dont blow a big game on a special teams mistake. i think the defense blitzs a lot and the old saying is, you live by the sword you die by it. its great to see kids flying around. who is 69 because he was active. under-sized but good. why isnt dooling playing? is nace coming back? we need depth.
mookie

Post by mookie » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:46 pm

Well truth be told the cheerleaders aren't exactly USC material. Depth for the offensive line.
datruph

Post by datruph » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:55 pm

they are philly pretty. lol. not really!!! they are very nice looking young ladies. the uniforms are not usc caliber. we need lights before we need new cheerleading outfits. overall they are very talented young ladies who work hard at there trade. THE BAND ROCKS...is it a rule that beer is not allowed in college stadiums or am i unaware of things? we are in philly...we need beer and pretzels. high ipa beers...
van

Post by van » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:21 pm

#69 is Colton, another FR making a contribution, good ? on Dooling and Nace, anyone know?
Richb-3

Post by Richb-3 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:51 pm

University of Spoiled Children (pretty much universally called that in California

Beer is sold in some college stadiums. In the very early version of Johnny Unitas Stadium, they sold beer
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story ... 528530002/
I see Temple sells beer, but that is at the Linc
RichH

Post by RichH » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:17 pm

datruph wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:43 pm im good... im so looking forward to this 3 game run. its nice to be viable again. i do think we have a great chance because our defense is playing well. i do think special teams is a concern...all around. punting, kicking, and especially the return game. dimichele i think is the special teams coach and is very up beat. hes a yeller and i just hope we dont blow a big game on a special teams mistake. i think the defense blitzs a lot and the old saying is, you live by the sword you die by it. its great to see kids flying around. who is 69 because he was active. under-sized but good. why isnt dooling playing? is nace coming back? we need depth.
Dooling did play. Nace supposed to be out for an " extended period". It would be great to get bim back for the Rams. Coach K has put in a lotbof blitz packages. Coach Borich has worked wonders with the DL We are fast and athletic but not big. We need an active D.
69 is Dean Colton a big DT from Geogia. A stud in training. Not really undersized at 255 on a big frame. Some time in the wgt room.Very athletic. A Champion wrestler in HS.

On a more general not. We're all Lehigh fans. Some with rose colored glasses and others only able to see what we arent. Disagree all you want.
For everyone. Stay away from personal attacks.
Go Lehigh TU Owl

Post by Go Lehigh TU Owl » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Richb-3 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:51 pm University of Spoiled Children (pretty much universally called that in California

Beer is sold in some college stadiums. In the very early version of Johnny Unitas Stadium, they sold beer
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story ... 528530002/
I see Temple sells beer, but that is at the Linc
Temple also sells beer at the Liacouras Center (bball). Temple is (at least when I was there) one of the very few schools with on-campus bars. There were two when I was student. Now there's just one, the Draught Horse. This was done/allowed for safety purposes. The last thing the school wanted was kids drinking and wondering around North Philly.

Syracuse sells beer at the Carrier Dome. I was at the Temple-Buffalo game at UB a few weeks ago and they sell beer. I also attended a Temple game at Kent State that had a beer garden in the end zone.