Colgate

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
LUFAN

Re: Colgate

Post by LUFAN » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:09 pm

Revisiting an earlier post regarding keeping Lehigh’s win in over Colgate in perspective, which resulted in a rather insulting response from another poster.

Bucknell 32, Colgate 14.

Attended the game, it was never really close. Bucknell got very conservative in 2H with two score lead. BU racked up 280 yards of offense in first half vs Colgate defense. Gate now 0-7.

Go Lehigh TU Owl

Post by Go Lehigh TU Owl » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:11 pm

LUFAN wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:09 pm Revisiting an earlier post regarding keeping Lehigh’s win in over Colgate in perspective, which resulted in a rather insulting response from another poster.

Bucknell 32, Colgate 14.

Attended the game, it was never really close. Bucknell got very conservative in 2H with two score lead. BU racked up 280 yards of offense in first half vs Colgate defense. Gate now 0-7.
Watched the entire game...

Colgate is awful! Cecchini outcoached Hunt by a wide margin. The fake punt was great as was the half back pass to the QB that drew the blatant PI. Really puts things into perspective regarding Lehigh's win against the Raiders. This is the worst Colgate team I've ever seen.....
Go Lehigh TU Owl

Post by Go Lehigh TU Owl » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:04 pm

Fordham scores on 4th and 10 with 16 seconds to escape DC with a 30-27 win! Awesome game!

Based on what I saw, Fordham should be a "solid" favorite against Lehigh next week in the Bronx. Fordham has owned the Mountain Hawks in recent years....
RichH

Post by RichH » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:21 pm

Interesting day in the PL. Best game for me was Hoyas Fordham. TD pass in the last 11 seconds for Ram win.
They will be a hard match up next week.
Hell, there are no easy games from here out. We could win or lose any one of them. Well it wont be boring.
We may not be as good as others but we do have parity. :lol:
ngineer

Post by ngineer » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:36 am

Absolutely. This thing is anyone's (except Colgate's and I find it hard to see Laughyette being able to sniff, though their D played fairly well against the Tiggers. Underdogs to the Rams? Yes. But not an impossible task. Play a clean game (and hopefully a WR or two gets back in the lineup) and it is winnable. Can't make mistakes. Each PL game has a thin margin for error this year.