Cornell / Lehigh 20-21

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
ikeremix

Re: Cornell / Lehigh 20-21

Post by ikeremix » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:36 pm

mookie wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:17 pm Kutler will be missed greatly. Even if he's given a 6th year I doubt very much that he would use it.
In JK’s interview on Flo this week when asked if he’d come back he legitimately made it seem like he wasn’t sure. He did say his future boss “blessed” the decision of returning for a 6th yr if he wanted and that his job would be waiting for him.

....we can dream

Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:35 am

The interview with Kutler on Flo was a great promotion for Lehigh,

Jordan really sold the coach, the program and the value of a Lehigh degree very well......not intentionally but just being the articulate and well spoken person that he is. Some of the interviews on FRL with college wrestlers are absolutely cringe worthy.
legger

Post by legger » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:18 am

**** Jordan is a True Example of a Student Athlete. He combines Athletic Abililty, Work Ethic, Smarts and a Very Positive Attitude. His Head is on Very Straight. He is also a Gentleman. Whenever, I am in PA and go to the wrestling room, Jordan always stops what he is doing and comes over to talk. He also thanks me for being a Lehigh Wrestling supporter and taking the time to come to practice. You cannot ask for anything more than that. BTW, he has Vice Grips for hands, (I have large and very strong hands, but his are indeed Vice Grips). Whatever decision he makes, I wish him only The Best.

I guess we will find out if this is all just conjecture, as the NCAA is supposed to be meeting on March 30th to discuss whether athletes in Spring and Winter Sports will potentially be given another year to compete. Blessings to all Lehigh Wrestlers, Coaches and Fans. Stay Safe and Healthy.