Predictions. Starters for game 1

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
Post Reply
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 1934
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Predictions. Starters for game 1

Post by RichH » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:33 pm

:D
Might as well put all our"expertise" to the test. :roll:
QB. Monaco
RB. Allen
LT. Fournier
LG. Rosen
OC. Fest
RG. Gurth
RT. Motley

TE. Snyder
WR Portorreal
WR Bibbens
WR.Dambach

DE. Morrow
DT Rybka
DT. Kircher
DE. Maxie
R. Seighman
LB. Hafner
LB. Woetzel
DB. Floyd
DB. Wilson
SS. O'Neil
FS. McCloskey


User avatar
van
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:49 pm
Location: KY
Contact:

Re: Predictions. Starters for game 1

Post by van » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:32 am

maybe Norris as third LB instead of a Rover, regular 4-3 -4 D?
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 1934
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Predictions. Starters for game 1

Post by RichH » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:43 pm

Per Groller in today's Call.

QB. Monaco
RB. Allen
LT. Fournier
LG. Rosen
OC. Fest
RG. Evans
RT. Gurth
TE. Snyder
WR. Portorreal
WR. Bibbens
WR. Dambach

Motley dinged?

DL. Maxie
DL. Morrow
DL. Laurencelle/ Rybka
DL. Slater
LB. Woetzel
LB. Haffner
R. McCloskey
DB. Wilson
DB. Floyd
DB. O'Neil
DB. Buckrham
Sundayamqb
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 10:42 am
Contact:

Re: Predictions. Starters for game 1

Post by Sundayamqb » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Lots of returnees/experience/individual talent.

Can they work together in individual units to make things happen?

That's the big question.
ngineer
Posts: 448
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Predictions. Starters for game 1

Post by ngineer » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm

RichH wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:43 pm
Per Groller in today's Call.

QB. Monaco
RB. Allen
LT. Fournier
LG. Rosen
OC. Fest
RG. Evans
RT. Gurth
TE. Snyder
WR. Portorreal
WR. Bibbens
WR. Dambach

Motley dinged?

DL. Maxie
DL. Morrow
DL. Laurencelle/ Rybka
DL. Slater
LB. Woetzel
LB. Haffner
R. McCloskey
DB. Wilson
DB. Floyd
DB. O'Neil
DB. Buckrham
Hopefully not, or only minor. I was all set to call this year's OL, "Motley's Crew"....(;-)
datruph
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:59 am
Contact:

Re: Predictions. Starters for game 1

Post by datruph » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:39 pm

has motley ever played in four years?
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 1934
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Predictions. Starters for game 1

Post by RichH » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:29 pm

datruph wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:39 pm
has motley ever played in four years?
Yes. On the 2 deep as a frosh. Soph years he was the 3rd OT behind Duffy and O'Hara. Last year expected to start but tore up his ankle preseason.
ngineer
Posts: 448
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Predictions. Starters for game 1

Post by ngineer » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:18 pm

While speaking of starters, have we ever had a THREE TIME captain? Sam McCloskey is now and a truly great honor. I seem to recall that Salvaterra was at least a two-time captain, but not sure if three. Anyone recall?
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 1934
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Predictions. Starters for game 1

Post by RichH » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:29 pm

ngineer wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:18 pm
While speaking of starters, have we ever had a THREE TIME captain? Sam McCloskey is now and a truly great honor. I seem to recall that Salvaterra was at least a two-time captain, but not sure if three. Anyone recall?
There have been a few 2 time captains. I dont remember any 3 time captains. For most years Capts were seniors and occasionall a junior. Sam named in both Jr and Sr years. We dont have all that many 5th year. This we have 2 and both captains.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests