Lehigh's "White Out"

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
whiz wit
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by whiz wit » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:06 pm

Here's a real hare brained idea. Read on Lehigh Wrestling twitter that LU fans are supposed to wear white for the Oklahoma State dual. Aside from underwear and dress shirts - neither of which I would expect many men to wear as an outer garment for a wrestling meet - how many men have white clothing?


Polk Street Pirate
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by Polk Street Pirate » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:36 pm

We are the brown and white?
gimpeltf
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by gimpeltf » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:10 pm

whiz wit wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:06 pm
Here's a real hare brained idea. Read on Lehigh Wrestling twitter that LU fans are supposed to wear white for the Oklahoma State dual. Aside from underwear and dress shirts - neither of which I would expect many men to wear as an outer garment for a wrestling meet - how many men have white clothing?
Um, do Penn Staters have different styles such that they do it all the time?
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 1838
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by RichH » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:25 pm

Hare-brained= dumbass :D. Why copy PSU?
jdalu75
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by jdalu75 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:33 pm

It's an insidious plot to get us all to visit the bookstore and buy white Lehigh-themed merchandise.
gimpeltf
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by gimpeltf » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm

RichH wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:25 pm
Hare-brained= dumbass :D. Why copy PSU?
That wasn't the argument against it. He said people don't have those color clothes. I have hundreds of white tshirts (none of which are underwear). Not a ton that say Lehigh but I have them.
whiz wit
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by whiz wit » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:51 pm

gimpeltf wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm
RichH wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:25 pm
Hare-brained= dumbass :D. Why copy PSU?
That wasn't the argument against it. He said people don't have those color clothes. I have hundreds of white tshirts (none of which are underwear). Not a ton that say Lehigh but I have them.
Hundreds of white non underwear t-shirts? You must be one a dem billionaires.

We'll see how much white shows up. And I agree with Rich. If they wanted to ape Penn State, they should have at least asked fans to wear brown - or brown or white. I see a good amount of brown shirts at LU matches as is.
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 1838
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by RichH » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:18 pm

whiz wit wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:51 pm
gimpeltf wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm
RichH wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:25 pm
Hare-brained= dumbass :D. Why copy PSU?
That wasn't the argument against it. He said people don't have those color clothes. I have hundreds of white tshirts (none of which are underwear). Not a ton that say Lehigh but I have them.
Hundreds of white non underwear t-shirts? You must be one a dem billionaires.

We'll see how much white shows up. And I agree with Rich. If they wanted to ape Penn State, they should have at least asked fans to wear brown - or brown or white. I see a good amount of brown shirts at LU matches as is.
+1
gimpeltf
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by gimpeltf » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 pm

whiz wit wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:51 pm
gimpeltf wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm
RichH wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:25 pm
Hare-brained= dumbass :D. Why copy PSU?
That wasn't the argument against it. He said people don't have those color clothes. I have hundreds of white tshirts (none of which are underwear). Not a ton that say Lehigh but I have them.
Hundreds of white non underwear t-shirts? You must be one a dem billionaires.

We'll see how much white shows up. And I agree with Rich. If they wanted to ape Penn State, they should have at least asked fans to wear brown - or brown or white. I see a good amount of brown shirts at LU matches as is.
Fine but that wasn't your argument. I'd rather it be a brown out too.

And Lock Haven is sponsoring a white out at an upcoming match.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/693 ... rts#slide5
whiz wit
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Lehigh's "White Out"

Post by whiz wit » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:46 pm

gimpeltf wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 pm
whiz wit wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:51 pm
gimpeltf wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm


That wasn't the argument against it. He said people don't have those color clothes. I have hundreds of white tshirts (none of which are underwear). Not a ton that say Lehigh but I have them.
Hundreds of white non underwear t-shirts? You must be one a dem billionaires.

We'll see how much white shows up. And I agree with Rich. If they wanted to ape Penn State, they should have at least asked fans to wear brown - or brown or white. I see a good amount of brown shirts at LU matches as is.
Fine but that wasn't your argument. I'd rather it be a brown out too.

And Lock Haven is sponsoring a white out at an upcoming match.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/693 ... rts#slide5
.
My argument was that a white-out is a lousy idea. I'm now saying that there was a better idea - with which you agree. Peace, brother.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests