2021 OFFERS

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 2431
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by RichH » Fri May 22, 2020 7:54 pm

Brandon. Svets. DL. 6'5 235. 3* Loyola Academy. Il

Navy. Army. Columbia. Cornell. Yale. Fordham. Cross. Pards Penn. Buffalo E Ill W Ill. SIU NIU Ill St Ind St Bowling Green N.Dak Bryant


User avatar
RichH
Posts: 2431
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by RichH » Sat May 23, 2020 2:56 pm

Kamren. Watkins. CB 6'1 185. Loomis Chaffee. Ct

Academies Bucknell. Dartmouth Albany
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 2431
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by RichH » Tue May 26, 2020 3:11 pm

Kamren. Washington. DL 6'2 260. Mansfield Summit. Tx

Houston. Baptist. Abilene. Christian
LU808
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 4:44 pm
Location: Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by LU808 » Tue May 26, 2020 3:26 pm

RichH wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:11 pm
Kamren. Washington. DL 6'2 260. Mansfield Summit. Tx

Houston. Baptist. Abilene. Christian
Maybe he wants to get out of Texas and see the world.
User avatar
van
Posts: 607
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:49 pm
Location: KY
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by van » Tue May 26, 2020 5:50 pm

RichH wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:54 pm
Brandon. Svets. DL. 6'5 235. 3* Loyola Academy. Il

Navy. Army. Columbia. Cornell. Yale. Fordham. Cross. Pards Penn. Buffalo E Ill W Ill. SIU NIU Ill St Ind St Bowling Green N.Dak Bryant
I like how this guy reads and reacts, seems like he is well coached and a smart football player, come to Lehigh and get a great education
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 2431
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by RichH » Tue May 26, 2020 9:19 pm

Andrew. Threatt. DL. 6'4 250. Metrolinea. Christian. NC

Acadamies. Gardner-Webb. Pards W&M

Yeah I wonder also. Big family
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 2431
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by RichH » Tue May 26, 2020 9:21 pm

Declan. Savage. OL 6'4 260. Chapel. Hill. NC

Brown. Yale. Dartmouth. North Carolina. A&T
TMH
Posts: 687
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 2:35 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by TMH » Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 pm

RichH wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:19 pm
Andrew. Threatt. DL. 6'4 250. Metrolinea. Christian. NC

Acadamies. Gardner-Webb. Pards W&M

Yeah I wonder also. Big family
No physical similarities
LU808
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 4:44 pm
Location: Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by LU808 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:50 am

RichH wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:21 pm
Declan. Savage. OL 6'4 260. Chapel. Hill. NC

Brown. Yale. Dartmouth. North Carolina. A&T
So-so footwork for a L or R tackle....nice road grading skills.....I can see him as Guard.
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 2431
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: 2021 OFFERS

Post by RichH » Wed May 27, 2020 3:25 pm

TMH wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 pm
RichH wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:19 pm
Andrew. Threatt. DL. 6'4 250. Metrolinea. Christian. NC

Acadamies. Gardner-Webb. Pards W&M

Yeah I wonder also. Big family
No physical similarities
:D :D :D Yup. Wondered how long it would take for someone to look.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests