Posts by forum

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Post Reply
gimpeltf
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Posts by forum

Post by gimpeltf » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:31 am

I forget when we mainly joined this group- October?
At that point the Lehigh Football forum was way ahead in posts compared to any others. BBall next.
Wrestling is now poised to overtake football- possibly quite soon. Only a few hundred below out of 4k+.
And it looks like the old fora might be working again. At least, as I went back to them they didn't give me the gibberish errors I was getting. Not suggesting a return, just noting.


jdalu75
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Posts by forum

Post by jdalu75 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:07 pm

The WR fora look pretty good using Firefox and Internet Explorer. I still have plenty of gibberish using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

I would like to see the WR EIWA Forum make a comeback; it was always a good place to post news relating to the EIWA tournament. There's really no place to post that now.
gimpeltf
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Posts by forum

Post by gimpeltf » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:36 pm

jdalu75 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:07 pm
The WR fora look pretty good using Firefox and Internet Explorer. I still have plenty of gibberish using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

I would like to see the WR EIWA Forum make a comeback; it was always a good place to post news relating to the EIWA tournament. There's really no place to post that now.
I was on chrome
jdalu75
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Posts by forum

Post by jdalu75 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:07 pm

Using Chrome I can't even get the individual fora to come up. Must be something else involved.
gimpeltf
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Posts by forum

Post by gimpeltf » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:15 am

BTW- after RichBs post about scholarships mentioning the football forum I went back to check the numbers. We have already passed football as far as total numbers of posts.
User avatar
RichH
Posts: 2506
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Posts by forum

Post by RichH » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:14 pm

gimpeltf wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:15 am
BTW- after RichBs post about scholarships mentioning the football forum I went back to check the numbers. We have already passed football as far as total numbers of posts.
Kudos to gimp et al :D
The NCAA. amendment will likely have more impact for wtestling than football.
mookie
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Posts by forum

Post by mookie » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:26 pm

I was the first wrestling fan to discover this site which makes me the MVP (most valuable poster).
gimpeltf
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Posts by forum

Post by gimpeltf » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:54 pm

mookie wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:26 pm
I was the first wrestling fan to discover this site which makes me the MVP (most valuable poster).
So does that make you Columbus, a Viking or an Asian immigrant crossing the Bering Straits?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests