LVWC at the U.S. Open

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
FloridaGuy

Re: LVWC at the U.S. Open

Post by FloridaGuy » Tue May 02, 2023 10:23 pm

>>>>>>>LUEngineer knows there is a difference between posting:

How did the Lehigh guys do?

versus

Did anyone even win 1 match ?

And the info was readily available to anyone with a computer.

LUEngineer

Post by LUEngineer » Tue May 02, 2023 11:37 pm

Gimp answered my question on who won matches Versus questioning my motive. I was not about spending time scrolling thru the brackets as that is what the forum is about to fill in others. There was very little coverage in the forum beyond Max & Nathan.

Who are you to try to read my motive or structure in asking the question.

No one has yet to answer why our frosh studs changed their minds. Presumably no one knows on the forum or there is a blackout ruling
Mountain Hawk

Post by Mountain Hawk » Wed May 03, 2023 3:58 am

FloridaGuy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:23 pm >>>>>>>LUEngineer knows there is a difference between posting:

How did the Lehigh guys do?

versus

Did anyone even win 1 match ?

And the info was readily available to anyone with a computer.
Dude….. really? Hope you can find the strength to carry on.
gimpeltf

Post by gimpeltf » Wed May 03, 2023 4:05 am

LUEngineer wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:37 pm Gimp answered my question on who won matches Versus questioning my motive. I was not about spending time scrolling thru the brackets as that is what the forum is about to fill in others. There was very little coverage in the forum beyond Max & Nathan.

Who are you to try to read my motive or structure in asking the question.

No one has yet to answer why our frosh studs changed their minds. Presumably no one knows on the forum or there is a blackout ruling
Just because I didn't publicly question your motives doesn't mean I took your post as a simple question. The fact that you said- did any others even win 1 bout and then added - even more concerning was about the two not showing up- was pretty obviously negative.
And for your (and every one else's benefit who doesn't know) we only had kids in u20 and senior. Go to Teams and Competitors- scroll to the division and find Lehigh and/or LVWC. Click on Lehigh and that will bring up a list of our kids. Click on each name to see how they did.