Lehigh Going Forward

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
FloridaGuy

Re: Lehigh Going Forward

Post by FloridaGuy » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:38 am

>>>>>>>>Burkhart was recognized on sr night and Manzona is in the transfer portal

Wishful thinking, imo, to list either of them in future lineups———-but suit yourself.

Bucknell’s Phipps was fairly ranked around #20. Crookham’s win was solid, but not as encouraging as his mid season tournament results. Hopefully both Crookham and McG have healthy upcoming seasons.

Phipps finished EIWA 7th, and never should have been seeded over McG ( who was deservedly ranked #5 by the coaches panel).

The EIWA clown show seeding process provided amusement for the fans of other conferences while making a mockery of intelligent seeding and screwing a number of EIWA wrestlers.

Fixing the seeding process should be priority #1 for the EIWA off season.

Oracle

Post by Oracle » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:00 am

I agree but don't hold your breath.
Asa Packer

Post by Asa Packer » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:30 am

mookie wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:07 am As many of you know I’ve dedicated countless hours to moderating this site. It’s now time for me to step aside and let someone younger assume control.

Please join me in welcoming our new forum moderator, Mr. Ass Packer.

Ass will be joining us effective immediately and his credentials speak for themselves.

I’m excited to see Ass apply his experience and education to help this site grow to new levels.

I’ll still be available to assist Ass should the need arise. It’s been my great pleasure to serve.
My mantra at my previous employer regarding volunteer activities, "If I have to do any work, I quit", applies here.
LUEngineer

Post by LUEngineer » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:46 am

Predict Logan finally drops to 165 in his final year of eligibility. Lawrence at 174 would provide opportunity to see if his high school acumen can finally be effective at D1 level.
1/2NELSON

Post by 1/2NELSON » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:21 am

mookie wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:07 am As many of you know I’ve dedicated countless hours to moderating this site. It’s now time for me to step aside and let someone younger assume control.

Please join me in welcoming our new forum moderator, Mr. Ass Packer.

Ass will be joining us effective immediately and his credentials speak for themselves.

I’m excited to see Ass apply his experience and education to help this site grow to new levels.

I’ll still be available to assist Ass should the need arise. It’s been my great pleasure to serve.
TWO,..plus back-points! :lol: :lol: :lol:
HFO

Post by HFO » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:16 am

The sweet spot of a Lehigh wrestling coach is 17 years.

Pat is 57. The end is closer than the beginning now. The high school class of 2025 should be his last. This takes Pat through 2030 season when he would be 64. Then stay on to 67-70 in Athletic Fundraising.

The local 30 mile radius Class of 2025 is going to be one of the best ever. If he can land 4 of them it will close out his coaching career in a special way.
George Porgie

Post by George Porgie » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:25 pm

A big Lehigh Sports Forum welcome to Ass Packer.
:D